Mogul Wave’s MOGULCON™ AUDIO-CONFERENCING
Mogul Wave’s MOGULCON™ AUDIO-CONFERENCING services permit your company to harness a simple means of conference calling that saves you money whilst allowing you to communicate with people using any Internet or VoIP enabled device.
There are many services that permit you to conference call through VoIP websites (for example, Skype). All have their deficiencies – difficult to use, hard to join a call already in progress, international barriers exclude some users, not secure, terrible sound quality, expensive and restrictive.
Download our brochure for more information (PDF 580KB)
MogulCon™ is easy to use:
- Sends out time of call with special access number (a local number available in nearly every country in the world) together with a PIN.
- Has ability to moderate and set limits on number of participants and length of call.
- Option to record and distribute the call through web interface to non-participants.
- Call in to local access number, enter PIN and join the call.
- Can listen to replay of conference if recorded.
- Connect using PC, mobile phone, tablet, or any other device connected to local telephone or Internet service.
MogulCon™ costs the Moderator/Originator a very low rate and is free to all participants (must have local telephone or Internet connection).
There is no special hardware or software required to get crisp, clear digital conferencing which is simple to use.